UNFORTUNATELY THE COLUMBIA REVIEW IS NOT ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS AT THIS TIME.
The Columbia Review of Books & Film welcomes submissions of creative works for review. Books accepted include all fiction, non-fiction, poetry and children books (either traditionally published, indie or self-published). Films include feature films, shorts, documentaries and TV. Published reviews may be quoted and utilized for all promotional purposes in the global marketplace with appropriate credit to The Columbia Review. Our submission process is easy:
- Starting: Select the Content Type (book or film) below, fill in the title of the book or film, and click the PayPal button to pay the Processing Fee:
- Book review: $198 (fiction, non-fiction, poetry, children, etc.).
Film review: $198 (feature, documentary, short, TV, etc.).
Please Note: For books longer than 100,000 words or films longer than 130 minutes, please send us an email with basic information and we will determine the processing fee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission: After receipt of payment, we’ll email you a brief questionnaire for basic information about the book or film to be reviewed and ask for a PDF copy of the book (or other digital format, if preferable) or, for a film, viewing venue and instructions.
- Review: One of our highly qualified reviewers will write a review. The review will be published at www.TheColumbiaReview.com. (We will invite you to provide comments or corrections, if any, which we will incorporate into the review.)
- Permission: You may copy, quote and reproduce the review in whole or in part, electronically or in print, and use it for all marketing and promotional purposes in the global marketplace. (When quoting, please credit “The Columbia Review of Books & Film”).
- We look forward to your submission!